Third Faction? - ZDoom

Third Faction? ... Is it possible to have a group of enemies which are opposed to the player/allies and the demons? Top.

New Actor Properties : Faction - ZDoom Forum

A Zdoom mapset with 3 factions. The average monster count is 2000 monsters, so let's split that 3 ways, so 667 monsters per group. 667 monsters ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Two hostile factions fighting? (Player caught in middle) - ZDoom

So for my mod. Once you hit a certain spot in the story, You are essentially caught in the middle of two factions fighting, Russian's vs a ...

Monster Factions and Immediate Monster Infighting - ZDoom forums

Monsters in a faction will select targets to attack monsters in different factions. They will not attack monsters in their own factions or ...

Using a new random set of monsters for each map - ZDoom forums

1) faction A 2) faction B 3) faction C 4) random faction each map 5) all random. Basically, I want different RandomSpawner or Monster actors to load ...

Would it be possible to add/mod a third faction into the game? - Reddit

Please yes, this would easily be my single most desired core feature. Doubly so if it's somehow implemented in a more extensive and ...

[ZDoom_Mod/Release/NSFW] West Side Story Monsters v12 : RV-007

Boasts a fire power of multiple rockets. Can run down targets in a chase. Might fire in melee range, making this tank a lawnmower to avoid.

Editing (Archive) - Page 131 - ZDoom forums

Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions. 15196 ...

After Dawn - my megawad project is still going on - Doomworld

Hi. I decided it is time I learn about making DOOM maps in this here new millennium, since last I did maps was back in the 90s.

MMDoom: Might & Magic monster replacer download - Heroes 3.5

60 monsters separated into three factions according to M&M lore and specifically Heroes 3 town lineups; monsters are created using sprites and ...